Centerfielder II, Parallel Charge Controller, Voltage Regulator, 12/24 Volt
Balmar, Centerfielder II, Parallel Charge Controller, Voltage Regulator, 12/24 Volt controls charge for twin engine applications where two alternators and two regulators are used to charge a single battery bank.
For use with BALMAR MC-612, MC-614 and MC-624 Voltage Regulators only
- Centerfielder II, Parallel Charge Controller, Voltage Regulator provides a centralized source of charging control for twin engine applications where two alternators and two regulators are used to charge a single batterybank
- Eliminates system stress by balancing alternator workload on 12 or 24 Volt charging systems
- Reduces risk of failure by building in redundancy between regulators
The Centerfield senses when only one engine is running. When the second engine is started, the Centerfielder determines which regulator's field current is dominant, and directs that field current to both alternators. This even distribution of field current ensures that both alternators deliver comparable percentages of their available capacities.Outputs may vary based on engine rpm, comparative alternator size, and distances from dominant regulator to alternators. For best performance, regulators used should be identical.In addition to its ability to equalize r(more...)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Balmar Limited Warranty covers defects in material or workmanship on new Balmar products generally for a period of two (2) years from the purchase date. Only consumers or dealers purchasing Balmar products from authorized Balmar retailers or resellers and installed by qualified installers may obtain coverage under Balmarâ€™s Limited Warranty.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.