Bilge Pump Float Switch, Covered - 4201-7
The Attwood Automatic Bilge Pump Float Switch converts any bilge pump that draws 12 amps (at 12 volt) or 6 amps (at 24 volt) or less to fully automatic operation.
- Convert any 12 amp Pump to full automatic operation
- Features a Low-Profile, compact design that mounts on any surface from horizontal up to a 24 deg. angle
- No large voltage drop which reduces bilge pump output
- Actuates pump at 2" water level
- Sealed switch resists moisture, fume-ignition and electrical shock
- Contains no mercury
- Wires leads do not flex or hinge with the float
- Float switch installs directly onto the rear slots of the V-series pump bracket
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.