DC Digital Voltmeter, 0 to 60 Volts, 8235
Blue Sea Systems, DC Digital Volt Meter, 0 to 60 Volts DC, 8235. Allows easy monitoring of key DC functions.
- Displays voltage from 0 to 60 Volts
- 3 levels of display brightness
- Splashproof front
- Manual sleep mode blanks display for power conservation
- Applicable for 12, 24, 32, 36, and 42 volt DC systems
Standby Power Consumption: 0.15 Watt ( Variable with sleep mode)
Input Voltage: 8-50V power supply, 0-60V sense (applicable for measuring 12, 24, 32, 36 and 42 volt DC systems)
Maximum Power Consumption: 1.0 Watt (Variable with voltage, display intensity, segments illuminated, and sleep mode)
Display Character Size in" (mm): 9/16 (14.29)
Width in" (mm): 2.90 (73.56)
Height in" (mm): 2.43 (61.75)
Depth in" (mm): 3.40 (86.36)
Weight Lb (Kg): 0.45 (0.20)
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.