Blue Sea Systems, Fuse Block, DC, Class T, 225 - 400 Amp
- Accepts 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
- Insert molded studs ensure secure fuse mounting
- Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torque for excellent electrical contact
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 160V DC
- Maximum Operating Amperage: 400A
- Maximum Torque: 190 in-lb (21.47 N-m)
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
- Mounting Holes Accept 1/4" (M6) Screws
- Cable Size Up to 4/0 AWG (120 mm[#178])
- Fuse Mounting Blocks: Tin-Plated Copper
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.