Panel DC Battery Management Mini 2 Dual
Blue Sea Systems, Panel, Triple Battery Bank, DC, Dual Circuit.
- Includes  m-Series, Dual Circuit Plus Battery Switches PN 6011
- Designed for twin engine configurations, provides high ampere load protection
- Isolates the Engine circuit from the House circuit
- Allows independent battery control, provides 24-hour circuit protection
- Allows emergency cross connect between isolated battery banks
- Protects electronics from sags and spikes caused by engine cranking
- The addition of two Automatic Charging Relays (ACR) automates charging three battery banks
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline-powered boats
- Includes 4218 - Square Format Labels and 4140 - 24 Hour Round Labels
Cranking Rating: 10 sec. - 1,000 Amps, 1 min. - 650 Amps
Intermittent Rating: 5 min. - 450 Amps
Continuous Rating: 300 Amps
Maximum Voltage Rating: 32 Volts DC
Circuit Breakers:  100 Amp Main, C-Series Flat Rocker,  15 Amp Branch, Push Button Reset-Only
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.