C-Light, LED Manual Activated Personal Distress Light
C-Light, LED Manually Activated Personal Distress Light offers boaters an easy to use, even gloved, life vest light with twist on, twist off control. This 20 Lumen light includes a PDF clip, lanyard & velcro strap. (requires 2 AA batteries - not included)
- Certifications: USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada
- Twist on/off control can be operated by gloved hands
- Compact size - takes up less space than most other approved lights
- Produces intense steady light
- Runs on 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.