Chris Craft Runabout - Painted Wooden Model Boat, 32"L
Chris Craft Runabout - Painted Wooden Model Boat, 32" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Chris Craft Runabout.
This model is completely handbuilt by master craftsmen. Beautiful brass fittings. Chris-Craft was the largest producer of mahogany boats in the country. In one year alone, one million feet of mahogany was delivered. Truck load after truck load of Philippine Mahogany would arrive at the factory daily. No wood was ever wasted either. First, the lumber was air dried; then various hull parts were laid out using templates and patterns, leftover pieces were cut into plugs to be cemented into the counter sunk holes of the screws. All scraps were burned in the furnace for fuel.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 33" in length, 9-1/2" in height and 10" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.