Crab Rope, SuperTEC, Floating Line, 1,200' Length, 1/2" Diameter
CWC SuperTEC floating crab rope is manufactured using new copolymer technology, making this rope 10% stronger than other floating crab ropes of the same diameter. It offers low stretch and excellent resistance to abrasion, marine growth, rot, and many common chemicals.
- High strength and low stretch
- Flexible hard lay construction
- Resists marine growth
- Line is light blue with dark blue tracer
All products sold to business customers are warranted by CWC only for use in Business, Government, Resale or original Equipment manufacture against any defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one (1) year after the date of purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.