Cutty Sark - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 22"L
Cutty Sark - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 22" Length. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Cutty Sark.
The Cutty Sark was built in Dumbarton, Scotland, in 1869 (bankrupting the yard!) and engaged in the China Tea trade from 1870 until 1878. She then embarked upon fifteen years of passages between England and Australia. After 1895 she served under the Portuguese flag for twenty-five years. The Cutty Sark is preserved in Greenwich, England by the Cutty Sark Trust.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 22" in length, 17" in height and 4" wide
- This wooden model ship is beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrome plated or painted
- Fabric sails with intricate line rigging
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.