Delco Style Alternator, Diesel Only, Cat Caterpillar, 24 or 32 volt, 75 or 100 amp, 20079, 20085
- For heavy duty Caterpillar and marine diesel engines
- Internally regulated
- Requires only one battery wire
- Supplied with fan
- Pulley not included
- Can be supplied with an insulated ground. Please contact us to specify
For Diesel Engine Applications Only, NOT ignition protected, NOT SAE J1171 compliant, NOT for gasoline engine use.
(SAE J1171 compliance specifically deals with external ignition protection of marine electrical devices in gasoline powered marine engines.)
All products sold by API Marine are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of actual purchase. Warranty against defects in material and workmanship are the sole and exclusive warranty provided by API.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 10% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.