DF-9106 Dual-Flex Engine Mount Isolator Mount is specifically designed for In-Line Six Cylinder Diesel configurations in the 300 - 485 Horsepower range. The DF-9106 uses a proven design developed to absorb the angular prop thrust loads exerted at peak torque minimizing forward angular movement as well as side to side movement in rough seas. DF-9106 mounts feature a heavy duty aluminum casting with durable oil and fuel resistant elastomer element.
- Low profile mount requires only 3 1/2" minimum clearance from base to top of leveling nut
- Zinc dichromate plated stud with 1"-14 threads
- 7-1/4" overall height
- 3-1/2" minimum clearance
- 6-1/2" overall width, 3-3/4" depth
- 5" mounting hole centers for 1/2" bolts or lag screws
Our engine mounts are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.