e-Series 3 Position Battery Selector Switch with AFD
- Includes AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect)
- Ignition protected„safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- UL Listed - UL 1107 electric power switches
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements
- Meets UL 1500 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Waterproof rated IP66„protected against powerful water jets
Cranking Rating: 10 sec.: 2,000 Amps
Cranking Rating: 1 min.: 1,000 Amps
Intermittent Rating: 5 min.: 600 Amps
Continuous Rating: 350 Amps
Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
Maximum Voltage Rating: 32 Volts DC
Terminal Stud Torque: 140 in-lb (15.82 N‡m) max.
Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 4/0 AWG (120mm_)
* Includes Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) which protects the diodes in the alternator in the event of the switch being switched to the OFF position while the engine is running. If the AFD is not used to protect the alternator, an LED can be connected to the AFD terminals to indicate when the battery switch is in any position but OFF.Mounting Holes: Accept 1/4" (M6) ScrewCable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables: 1.10" (27.9mm)Weight Lb (Kg): 1.15lb (0.53kg)
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.