Floë Induratec 636: 12V DC Integrated Drain Down System, RV Drain Pump
The Floë Induratec 636 is a 12vdc Integrated Drain Down System. The Floë Induratec 636 lets boaters and RV owners flush out their water system, anywhere, anytime. It’s an easy, convenient way to clean your RV, boat, or any mobile vehicle’s freshwater system.
- 12 Volt DC
- Flushes stale, stagnant water out of pipes
- Helps prevent frost damage during winter months
- Saves time and money winterizing RV or boat with a professional
- Drains water system in minutes
- Easy installation, no dismantling necessary
- NSF 61 and UL verified and approved
- Dimensions: 7.67" L x 6.69" W x 2.36" H
- Backed by a reliable 1-year warranty
What is the Floë 636?The Floë 636 uses compressed as an efficient ways to remove water from pipes. The Floë 636 makes this process more convenient and accessible. Instead of paying somebody to perform this task for you, Floë makes it easy to drain your freshwater system, the moment you need to.
- DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE — Flush your RV’s water lines anywhere and anytime with Floë. Using either a 12 volt DC or 115 volt AC power connection — this system lets campers drain their water pipes fast, easy, and most of all, conveniently.
- EASY INSTALLATION — Floë fits right into your RV, boat, or other mobile vehicle, and there’s no need to dismantle your water system to install. With minimal parts required, Floë can be set up and ready to use in no time.
- USER-FRIENDLY OPERATION — Draining out your RV’s water system with Floë is simple. All you have to do is turn it on and flush each line out, one at a time. In minutes, you can have your RV winterized or prepped for your next camping adventure.
- EFFICIENT SOLUTION — Compressed air has always been one of the most effective ways to flush out water lines. Floë expedites this process by letting you do it yourself, instead of paying a professional to take care of it for you.
- RELIABILITY — Powered by a name campers trust.