Gasoline Fuel Filter/Water Separator, Spin-On with Aluminum Bowl, Racor 120R-RAC-02
The Racor 120R-RAC-02 Gasoline Fuel Filter/Water Separator with Aluminum Bowl uses a 10 micron Aquabloc spin-on filter element to reliably remove dirt and water from your boat's marine fuel. The aluminum bowl meets 33 CFR and USCG regulations, as well as ABYC standards for inboard engine powered boats. This spin-on filter design is simple to service, and the reusable contaminant collection bowl features a self-venting drain or metal plug, for draining out unwanted muck and water.
- Superior quality 10 micron Aquabloc media
- Rated 98% efficient at 10 microns per SAE test procedures
- Powder coated to prevent corrosion
- 30 GPH (114 LPH)
- Four 1/4"-18 NPTF ports; two inlet and two outlet
- Use on vacuum side of fuel or transfer pump
- Size: 3.2" D x 3.2" W x 6-1/2" H
- Made in the USA
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.