Groco, Paragon Senior, Water Pressure System Pump, 11 gpm
Models PSR for Yachts 50 Feet and Larger
For larger yachts, the Paragon Senior water pressure systems have long been the standard for performance and efficiency. This industrial-grade rotary pump design is suitable for fresh or saltwater operation, is self-priming (to 10 feet), and provides flow up to 11 gpm in the 35-50 psi pressure range.
- Inlet and outlet ports are for 1" hose
- Patented Noflo™ dry-tank protection suspends pump operation if the water supply is interrupted
- Includes inlet strainer and oil-filled pressure gauge
- Use with the largest pressure storage tank that will fit into the available space
- PSR DC models have a sealed, ignition-protected pressure switch located at the pressure tank, are UL listed, CE recognized, and operate in the 30-50 psi pressure range. They are appropriate for either gas or diesel powered vessels.
- PSR 400 models are controlled by a mechanical, industrial-grade, field adjustable pressure switch, are not UL listed or CE recognized, and operate in the 30-50 psi range. These pumps are only suitable for use aboard diesel powered vessels.
- AC models of the PSR are offered in 115 volt 60 Hz, 230 volt 60Hz and 230 volt 50Hz versions and operate in the 40-60 psi(more...)
GROCO will repair or replace, at its discretion, any part of any of its products which is determined to be defective by the factory or by an authorized GROCO service center within one year of the OEM installation date or the distributors original date of sale.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.