Iron-Tuff® Coveralls with Hood, Navy
Warm. Tough. Iconic. The Iron-Tuff Collection has been proven in the cold for over 65 years. From the Alaska Pipeline to every step of getting food to America’s tables, Iron-Tuff® has been there. Extreme durability, legendary warmth – it’s the original way to Master the Cold.
- 11.25 oz. RefrigiFill™ polyester insulation
- Tear and abrasion resistant 400 denier nylon outershell
- Brass rivets reinforce stress points
- Bounds seams seal out drafts
- 2 Oversized insulated front pockets and chest pocket
- 1 Zippered sleeve pocket with 2-stall pencil pocket on left sleeve
- Heavy-duty brass zipper with storm flap
- Heel reinforcement patches
- Heavy-duty knit cuffs
- Sewn-on fleece-lined hood with knit wind seal
- Thigh-high leg zippers with snap-close storm flap
Iron-Tuff - Iconic and Proven in the Cold for 60+ Years
Quality down to the smallest detail with Iron-Tuff garments High winds outside. Frigid temps inside. The Iron-Tuff Coveralls with Hood can handle the wear and tear that comes from a hard day's work in subzero conditions.
Warm. Tough. Iconic. It’s been proven in the cold for over 65 years. From the Alaska Pipeline to every step of getting food to America’s tables, Iron-Tuff has been there. Extreme durability, legendary warmth – it’s the original way to Master the Cold.
Keep out cold draftsWind-tight outershell and bonded seams fight to keep out cold drafts so you’re warmer and better protected. water repellent
Rain, moisture and condensation don’t stand a chanceYou’re protected with a water-repellent outershell that locks in warmth and keeps you dry. thigh high zipper
Get in. Get it done. Get out.With thigh-length zippers, staying warm is fast and easy. Gear up quickly and get home to what matters most.
SHIPPING & RETURNS