Lifeguard Marine Fuel / Air Separator, LG50
Lifeguard LG50 Marine Fuel / Air Separator prevents fuel loss through the vent line on your boat at fill up. The LG50 saves fuel while it protects your boat and the environment by efficiently separating air from the gasoline forced into the fuel line when you fuel up. The air is vented away and all the fuel is returned to your tank instead of getting spilled out.
By capturing the fuel that normally gets discharged because of agitation and thermal expansion, the Fuel/Air Separator eliminates damage to expensive striping, labels, and finishes from fuel stains.
- The LG50 is for Gasoline fuel only
- Maintenance free
- Nothing to rust or corrode
- Replaces a section of your current line
- 6" x 1-3/4" Diameter
- Fittings included
- One Fuel/Air Separator unit is required for each vent line
- Separators fit 5/8" vent lines
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.