Marinco, 50A 125 / 250V Power Inlet without Enclosure
Marinco 6373EL Inlet is a 50A 125/250V with stainless steel construction to get power to your boat. This Inlet is ready to install in your enclosure of choice, cast from solid marine grade 316 stainless steel and include a heavy duty cap strap for strength and durability.
The Marinco 50A 125/250V 6373EL Marine Inlet features robust construction and corrosion-resistance to provide long life in the harsh marine environment. Technical features are designed to make them easy to install and a pleasure to use for the marine professional or the casual recreational boater.
- Rating: 50 amperes, 125 volts or 125/250 volts.
- Materials: Cap & Bezel are 316 stainless steel.
- Plug body is nylon with CTI greater than 600 volts.
- Contact blades and terminal parts are nickel plated brass.
- Rear enclosure is glass-filled polyester with UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
- Terminals: Perma-Lock self-locking collar-type terminals. Accepts up to 6 AWG wire.
- Enclosure: Provided on units with “-B”.
- Mounting Gasket: Solid Neoprene.
- Mounting Screws: Not provided. No. 8 flat or oval head recommended.
- Cap Closure: Cap holds open for easy insertion of shore power cable. Soft Touch design provides for closing with slight pressure. Cap is provided with Easy Lock? bayonet style locking system. This provides weather seal when used with cords having threaded, or Easy Lock, sealing rings.
- Listings: UL Marine listed, File E57672
- CSA certified, File LR81290
- Complies with ABYC and U.S. Coast Guard Standards