Mercruiser Oil Pressure Switch, 87-805605A 1
Quicksilver Low Oil Pressure Switch 805605A1 - Stern Drive And InboardsLow oil pressure switch 805605A1 is for use with MerCruiser stern drive and inboard engine applications to send signal to audio warning system advising of low oil pressure in engine. See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and replacement instructions. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- For use with MerCruiser stern drive and inboard engine applications to send signal to audio warning system advising of low oil pressure in engine.
- Easy to install with common shop tools.
- Always use Quicksilver instruments and controls with Mercury and Mariner outboards and MerCruiser stern drives and inboards.
- See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and replacement instructions.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: Mexico
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.