Parker MPT II Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose, by the foot
$1.76 to $3.85
- Color: Red
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi): 300
- Packaging: Reels
- Application: Air & Multipurpose/Nonconductive
- Media: Air, Mild Chemicals, Oil, Water
- Hose Inner Tube Material: Black nitrile; ARPM Class A oil resistance
- Hose Reinforcement Material: Multiple textile plies
- Cover Material: Chloroprene
- Cover Color: Red
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -20 °F, -29 °C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: Air, 158. Other Media, 212 °F, Air, 70. Other Media, 100 °C
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 300 psi, 20.7 bar, 1.4 MPa
Parker's MPT II Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose provides excellent service across multiple applications. The hose is electrically nonconductive, protecting operators from electrical shock. The red cover is easily identified and is resistant to abrasion, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. MPT II hose is available in long continuous lengths for efficient inventory management and maximum utility at cramped or hard to reach job sites. The hose is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and is a versatile hose for many common industrial applications.
• Tube: Black nitrile for oil compatibility and versatile service to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Black or red chloroprene for abrasion, oil and weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Mild chemicals
• Air compressors and pneumatic tools, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication
• Lubrication systems
• General transfer
• Design Factor 4:1
• Do not use with biodiesel, diesel fuel or gasoline.
• Do not use in dry air applications (typically, air systems that do not expose the tube of the hose to lubricating oil mist from the compressor).
• The user must determine if the hose is suitable for applications subject to electrical hazard. Contact us for additional information.
• Refer to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Hose ID (size)
Hose Inside Diameter
Nominal Hose Inside Diameter
Hose Outside Diameter
Minimum Bend Radius
Parker MPT II Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose, 7094-75304, 3/4", sold by the foot
Hose ID (size): -12
Hose Inside Diameter: 3/4 in
Nominal Hose Inside Diameter: 20
Hose Outside Diameter: 1.16
Minimum Bend Radius: 6 in
Parker MPT II Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose - 7094-25300, sold by the foot
Hose ID (size): -4
Hose Inside Diameter: 1/4 in
Nominal Hose Inside Diameter: 8
Hose Outside Diameter: 0.55 in
Minimum Bend Radius: 2.5 in
Parker MPT II Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose - 7094-63304, sold by the foot
Hose ID (size): -10
Hose Inside Diameter: 5/8 in
Nominal Hose Inside Diameter: 18
Hose Outside Diameter: 1.06 in
Minimum Bend Radius: 6.1 in
Parker MPT II Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose - 7094-31300, sold by the foot
Hose ID (size): -5
Hose Inside Diameter: 5/16 in
Nominal Hose Inside Diameter: N/A
Hose Outside Diameter: 0.59 in
Minimum Bend Radius: 3.3 in
SHIPPING & RETURNS