Raritan Holding Tank Monitor, 12 volt
The finest holding tank monitor. Available with easy-to-readtank level indicators. Monitors up to four tanks from oneconvenient location.
Ease of installation:
- All parts are mounted outside of the tanks _ eliminates need for special tank fittings
- No internal probes or floats
- Flush-mounted indicator panel has a smooth surface (no protruding switches or gauge)
- Reliable electronic design perfected for the marine environment
- Can be used with any polyethylene or fiberglass tank for fresh or waste water
- Easy to use
- No maintenance required
- Gold-plated connectors ensure consistent and trouble-free performance
- Low power consumption
- Available for 12, 24 or 32 volt DC installations
- Width: 4-1/2î (11.4cm)
- Height: 2-1/4î (5.7cm)
The Tank Monitor provides convenient,reliable, maintenance-free monitoring of oneto four fresh, gray and waste water tanks. Allcomponents are mounted outside of the tanksfor dependable operation, eliminating the needfor special tank fittings and the inevitablemaintenance of internally mounted tanksensors. The tank monitor has no movingparts.
The indicator panel clearly displays a tankÍscontents (or reserve) by selecting the tank onthe touch pad. The tankÍs content is displayedat quarter tank intervals (i.e. EMPTY, 1/4, 1/2,3/4 and FULL) with easy to understandinternational symbol labels (which areprovided). The Indicator Panel is rugged, flushmounted and has no protruding parts.
The tank module senses the contents of thetank and sends a signal to the indicator panel.The electronic components are completelyencapsulated, protecting them from theharshest environments.