3 Valve Manifold Oil Change System provide boaters with a central service point for oil maintenance jobs onboard. The systems reversible pump self-primes and the 3 valve system lets you drain and fill three systems from one location. This 3 valve system is installed as standard equipment a many boat builders.
- Compact design
- 3 valve manifold with safety lock switches
- Reversible (drains and fills equipment)
- Simplifies oil/fluid changes
- Reduces chances of spills
- Central service point for multiple equipment
- Pump Port: 1/2Ã® Flare
- Manifold Ports: 1/2Ã® FNPT
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (9.46 LPM)
- Self-priming: 5 ft (1.5 m) (wet gears)
- Lift (Suction): 10 ft (3.05 m)
- Pump body: Nickel Brass
- Gears: Bronze
- Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Seal: Fluoroelastomer lip seal
- Motor: 12V
- Base: Marine grade starboard - white
- Cover: High-impact plastic
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.