Inboard SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Cylinder - HC5379
SeaStar Inboard Hydraulic Steering Cylinder - HC5379 designed for the Hynautic inboard steering system able to accommodate boats up to 1,500 HP and 70 feet in length with two cylinders.
- Made from brass & stainless steel
- This version with stainless rod & bronze clevis (TMC model)
- 11" Stroke - 29.7 Cu inch Cap.
For the H-41 helm pump, please see
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.