SeaStar Inboard Hydraulic Steering Cylinders - HC5351 and HC5357
SeaStar Inboard Hydraulic Steering Cylinders - HC5351 and HC5357. Used with the SeaStar inboard steering systems, these cylinders are part of a rugged 3-line heavy duty system for vessels up to 50 feet. Heavy duty brass cylinders with two axis articulation and single/dual rudders.
- Made from brass & stainless steel
- Available with stainless rod & ball joint (TMB Models) or stainless rod & bronze clevis (TMC models)
- Cylinders with ball joints have 2 axis articulation
- 7" Stroke
For the H-21 or H25 helm pump, please see 20 Series Hynautic Heavy Duty Hydraulic Helm Pumps
For the H-42 helm pump, please see 40 Series Hynautics Heavy Duty Hydraulic Helm Pumps
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.