SmartPlug, Boat Shore Power Connector, Plug
Designed to replace the outdated and problematic twist lock standard connection in use today. Intuitive to use and provides greater protection against loose connections and corrosion.
- 30 Amp Series
- 3 fully weatherproof seals prevent against water intrusion and corrosion
- Multi-point locking system ensures a solid and secure connection from plug to inlet
- Protects from overheating, straight-in connection and blades with 20x more contact area greatly reduce electrical resistance and the chance of arcing
- Fully molded cordsets, retrofit kits, inlets and adapters make transitioning into the SmartPlug solution easy
- Plug and Socket sold together or separately
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Seller warrants their products to be free from defect for a period of seven years from the date of purchase.
This limited warranty coverage includes
Parts Coverage for 7 years for repair or replacement of defective parts. Freight ground service only for shipment of a replacement part only.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.