Flush Caps for Groco ARG Water Strainer Flushing and Winterizing
No Need to constantly remove your hoses to gain access to your strainer. Temporarily replacing your GROCO ARG Strainer Cap with a TRAC FLUSHcap allows you to effortlessly flush your strainer and adjoining water system.
Available in three sizes to fit your GROCO ARG Strainer.
- 1285-A fits GROCO ARG 2-1/4" - 500 / 750 / 755
- 1285-B fits GROCO ARG 2-1/2" - 1000 / 1210 / 1250
- 1285-C fits GROCO ARG 3-1/4" - 1500 / 2000 / 2515 / 2500 / 2515 / 2520 / 3000 / 3015 / 3020 / 3025
WARNING: FOR TEMPORARY USE ONLY! NOT INTENDED FOR PERMANENT INSTALLATIONS.
Are there any special concerns or tips for using the FLUSHCaps?
For the ARG-1500 and larger, the upper o-ring for these sizes actually seats to the strainer head casting and not the cap. There is a machined o-ring groove in the head casting that holds this o-ring in place. When the cap gets removed the o-ring stays stationary.
It does not generally come off when the cap is removed. If it does pop out of the groove, you just simply push it back in place then screw the cap back on.
TRAC Ecological Tech Support Team
Does TRAC make FLUSHcaps for strainers other than GROCO?
Not at this time unfortunately.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.