Uflex Rear Mount Helm Pump, UP28R
Uflex Rear Mount Hydraulic Helm Pumps are available in three different displacement sizes and feature a ball bearing piston race with a built in lock valve for positive rudder lock.
- Ball bearing piston race
- Built in lock valve
- Integral relief valve for over-pressure protection
- 3/4" tapered shaft
- Cast iron rotor
- 1/4" NPT fitting for 3/8" tube
- Complete with elbow fittings
- Drop in replacement for Teleflex Seastar helms
- Maximum Wheel Diameter 28"
- Relief valve setting 70bar-1000psi
Two Year Limited Warranty. Uflex USA, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured by Uflex USA, Inc or Ultraflex S.p.A. and sold by Ulflex USA to the retail purchaser that for two 2 years after the date of manufacture to be free from defects due to material or workmanship, subject to the exclusions below. Improper installation VOIDS this warranty. Installation should only be attempted by a trained and qualified technician.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.