Vertical Guzzler Manual Bilge Pump, 400 and 500
- Output, 0.5 liters per stroke
- Versatile - easy hand operation means no electricity needed
- Fast - large valve openings speed up most pumping chores
- Portable lightweight design - Compact, durable construction
- Made of the best materials available
- Four 1/4" mounting holes on a 6-1/8" diameter bolt circle
- Vertical means that the handle sticks out away from the pump body, allowing you to pump without the risk of smacking your hand against the hose - The handle may now be in the way by sticking out
Use Bosworth Guzzler Pumps to: Dewater bilges, holds, and sumps aboard boats of all kinds. Dewater construction trenches, meter boxes, pits, and virtually any other industrial site. Empty trapped plumbing vessels, basement areas, and large liquid collection systems. Transfer watery sewage to or from holding tanks. Use to prime larger centrifugal pumps.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.