Rule General Purpose Centrifugal Pump
Mfr: Rule Industries
$255.93 On Sale
The Xylem Rule 32V 61.6 GPM Centrifugal Pump can be used for general purposes such as washdown or livewells. The pump is not self-priming and therefore must be mounted below the waterline. It is a low-pressure pump but delivers lots of water.
- Flow Rate: 3700 (GPH) 14010 (LPH)
- Voltage: 32 V DC
- Amp Draw: 5 A
- Fuse Size: 10 A
- Compact, efficient long-life motors
- Totally submersible
- Rust and corrosion proof
- Silent and vibration-free operation
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
- Guarantees proper performance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.