ZF Marine, 9000 Series MicroCommander Actuator
ZF Marine, 9000 Series MicroCommander Actuator. For Mechanical Shift and Mechanical Throttle Applications.
- Electronic single lever control system designed for instant precise control of mechanical motors and gears on yachts and commercial vessels.
- Standard features include an LED display that does use diagnostic software.
- LED displays codes for configuration or system status and is easily viewable without opening the case.
- Configuration is accomplished by entering codes on the keyboard and the processor makes the necessary adjustments to the vessel's specifications.
- All system functions are incorporated on a circuit board allowing easy customization of functions.
- Communication between the processors of multiple motor applications is achieved using a serial bus Controller Area Network (CAN).
- Engine timing standard on every Micro Commander 9000 series.
- One lever timing is programmed on all processors and allows control of multiple motors with one lever.
- Troll remains an optional feature on all Micro Commander 9000 series control systems.
- Installation is hassle free with custom cable lengths and optional connectors.
- The circuit board is protectively coated to protect against dust and dirt contamination moisture.
- The Micro Commander 9000 series meets current CE EMC and environmental standards as well as UL1500 with built in ignition protection.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.