ZF Marine, MicroCommander Dual Engine Control, Black w/Chrome Levers, Black Knobs
ZF Marine, MicroCommander Dual Engine Control, Chrome Lever.
- Dual Control heads can be mounted almost anywhere the operator chooses
- Fluid, fingertip response provides constant control while docking, anchor handling, or deck tending
- Chrome lever with black knob
- MICROCOMMANDER USER MANUAL - INSTALLATION, OPERATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING (Page 149 is the 400 series information)
Fits MiniCommand, CruiseCommand, 9000 Series ClearCommand and 9000 Series Premium ClearCommand control systems. The 400 series is designed for pleasure craft and vessels up to 50 feet with a maximum of two control stations.
- Start Interlock– Prevents the engine from starting while the transmission is in gear
- Cruise Mode – Allows two engine systems to be operated with a single lever control of clutch and throttle with one lever per engine.
- Multiple Station Control – Effortlessly maintain the same speed on multiple engines. Engine synchronization improves fuel economy and reduces both noise and vibration.
- Warm Up Mode – Allows the operator to rain the engine to the proper operating temperature for quicker departures. Warm up mode is also useful for engine testing.
ZF Marine Electronics control heads are built to withstand the harshest marine environment while being attractively designed to compliment any application. ZF Marine control heads incorporate easy to use functionality to give you complete control. The 400 series continues the ZF Marine Electronics tradition of making boat handling and docking easy and effortless!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.