3M, 610, Safety-Walk, Slip Resistant General Purpose Tape, 2" - 6"
$0.98 to $5.58
- For light to heavy shoe-traffic areas
- Mineral-coated, high friction slip-resistant surface
- Highly durable surface withstands the rigors of equipment traffic
- Low-profile design helps reduce trip hazard
- High performance pressure-sensitive adhesive for easy application
- Applications: flat surfaces, steps, stairways, entrances, ramps, ladders, lawn equipment, snowmobiles, scooters, construction machinery and vehicles
3M Safety-Walk Slip Resistant Tapes and Treads Series 600 has been certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) as providing “high-traction.” A wet static coefficient of friction (SCOF) of greater than 0.60 was chosen by NFSI as the criteria for “high traction” because according to NFSI, floor surfaces maintaining this level of slip resistance when wet have proven to reduce slip-and-fall claims by between 50% and 90%.
3M, 610, Safety-Walk, Slip Resistant General Purpose Tape, 4"
3M, 610, Safety-Walk, Slip Resistant General Purpose Tape, 2"
3M, 610, Safety-Walk, Slip Resistant General Purpose Tape, 6"
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.