Atlantic Diesel Marine Stove with Oven
The Dickinson Atlantic Diesel Marine Stove is a larger boat stove model equipped with a bigger natural draft diesel burner. Ideal for boats 45 to 60 feet and serves a crew of 6-8.
- Non-rust stainless steel stove construction with cast iron cooking surface
- Overflow safety feature on oil metering valve
- Heat output 8,125-24,375 BTU/hr
- 5" diameter chimney accessories required
- Dickinson Marine limited one year warranty on workmanship and materials
- Please click on "More Atlantic Diesel Stove Info" below for additional Atlantic Stove specifications
Dickinson Atlantic diesel stoves provide fast, efficient oven heat for cooking, and dry, radiant heat for warmth. Heat output is 30-50% greater than the smaller models. Dickinson Marine boat stoves are silent burning with safe, reliable performance. The Atlantic is a great addition to large boats with the optional Water Heating Coils designed to heat water tanks from 6 to 20 gallons. Fuel consumption for the Dickinson Marine boat stoves range from 1.61 to 4.8 gallons for a 24 hour period.Dickinson Atlantic(PDF)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.