Baier Hatch, 18" Round, Flush Deck, Hex Centerbolt Marine Hatch, Aluminum Cover with Aluminum Ring
This Baier 18" Round, Flush to Deck, Hex Centerbolt Hatch uses their patented Strongback system. Baier's Strongback uses only two moving parts to secure the hatch cover in place. Far superior to more complicated hatch closure systems because of its simpler, stronger and more reliable water tightness. The design is infinitely adjustable from topside. Spare parts are readily available and field replacement is not complicated. Both the hex centerbolt and grab handles are recessed and do not create snags for feet, nets, lines or hardware. Hatch covers, Strongbacks, and deck rings are available in your choice of cast aluminum or cast steel.
- Stainless Steel Hex Centerbolt and hardware
- Neoprene Cover Gasket and Washers (Buna-N optional)
- Every unit shipped with an underside escape turning bar for safety; a turning wheel is optional
- Detachable quick operation Hex wrench can be stored separately for security
- Clear Opening - 18"
- Cover Diameter - 20"
- See Detailed Drawingfor deck cutout and other information
MATERIALS The majority of the Classic Model BFH hatch cover product line is available in both cast aluminum and cast steel. Steel Cover assemblies and deck rings are hot dip galvanized for superior corrosion resistance. No other flush hatch is available in cast steel (which is stronger, more durable, and more impact resistant when compared to iron hatches, especially in cold climates). The deck ring is available in galvanized mild steel (for welding into steel decks), or cast aluminum (for welding into aluminum decks or bolting to fiberglass or wood decks). Cast stainless steel hatches and fabricated stainless deck rings are available by special order.
Baier Marine Company Inc will stand by anything that has manufacturing defects, upon warranty approval by the manufacturer after testing.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.