Dual Station Unit Throttle
The Dual Station (DS) unit is designed for inboard, sterndrive, or outboard boaters that like using one lever to do both throttle and shift in their dual station boat. The Station Selector allows smooth operation of dual function controls in a dual station application. Great for dual station boats without a lot of dash space or for use with side mounted controls in two stations. Just put both levers in neutral, turn the selector switch, and you have changed stations. Seastar Solutions recommends to only use CCX633xx cables. Engine adapter kits for the control cables are needed unless provided by the manufacturer. Control boxes not included.
Note: The Inboard/Sterndrive throttle unit is a pull to advance set up, for a push to advance set up use the Outboard throttle unit.
- Dual function mechanical controls can be used in a dual station boat
- Side mount controls can now be used in dual station boats
- You only require one station selector for both a single engine or dual station boats
- Using the recommended XTREME control cables allow smooth control operation
- The Inboard/Sterndrive DS throttle unit is a pull only set up. For a push throttle use the outboard DS throttle unit
Single Engine Dua(more...)
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.