Interlux - Epoxy Primekote, 404/14
- Two part epoxy coating
- Suitable under all Interlux topside finishes
- Can be used to re-surface cracked and crazed gelcoat prior to the application of topside paint,/li>
- Can be used over clear epoxies as a sanding surfacer and to eliminate the effects of amine blush
- Application by spray or roller/brush
- A durable, multipurpose epoxy primer for use above and bleow the waterline. Recommended for smoothing and fairing metal keels, priming large aluminum yachts and resurfacing cracked and crazed gel coats.
Ratings & Reviews
Only one you need
Excellent product, Interlux makes great products at a user friendly price. Use this with their paints as described and you will be happy. There is always a learning curve to any product, read the labels. Some complain about the smell, this is not interior house paint. This is tough industrial paint that will live in a harsh environment, I want it to be made out of tuff stuff! Praise for Go 2's customer service too.
Excellent epoxy primer for all topcoats. Seals and will last longer than one part primers. I generally do two coats, sand until translucent, then overcoat. Follow the directions exactly!!!!!!!
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.