Mooring Buoy Hardware for Sur-Moor by Taylor made
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
$36.95 to $76.94
Mooring Buoy Hardware by Taylor Made constructed from 1/2" diameter hot dipped galvanized rod for use with traditional mooring buoys. Each comes with a 4" long swivel, 2 galvanized washers, and nylon core lock nut. Swivel available alone.
- 1/2" diameter hot-dipped galvanized rod
- Includes 4" long swivel
- 2 galvanized washers
- Nylon core lock nut
- Fits buoys made after 2004.
- Which size to order? Order the length of hardware based on the diameter of your buoy
- Only will work with the traditional mooring buoy. It does not work with the T3c, shackle buoy, or taper buoy.
Sur-Moor Buoy Size
Mooring Buoy Hardware, 12"
Description: Mooring Buoy Hardware, 12"
Sur-Moor Buoy Size: 12"
Mooring Buoy Hardware, 24"
Description: Mooring Buoy Hardware, 24"
Sur-Moor Buoy Size: 24"
Mooring Buoy Swivel, 4" Long
Description: Mooring Buoy Hardware, Swivel Only
Sur-Moor Buoy Size: All
Mooring Buoy Hardware, 18"
Description: Mooring Buoy Hardware, 18"
Sur-Moor Buoy Size: 18"
Mooring Buoy Hardware, 15"
Description: Mooring Buoy Hardware, 15"
Sur-Moor Buoy Size: 15"
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.