Pettit, Hydrocoat, Water Based Multi-Season Antifouling Bottom Paint
Hydrocoat Boat Bottom Paint
Water-Based Multi-Season Ablative Antifouling Paint
• Simply the best water-based ablative multi-season protection
• Ablative, self polishing technology eliminates sanding and paint build-up
• Environmentally friendly, easy to apply and cleanup with soap & water
• Unlimited dry time to launch, can be painted in the fall or winter
Hydrocoat is the most advanced water-based, ablative antifouling available. It offers exceptional multi-season protection against all types of fouling. Hydrocoat’s innovative technology replaces the harsh solvents found in most bottom paints with water, resulting in an easier application and clean up, with no heavy solvent smell. Hydrocoat’s ablative surface wears away with use, exposing fresh biocides while eliminating paint build up and the need for sanding. The low-odor formula is so environmentally friendly, it exceeds even the most stringent air pollution regulations. Hydrocoat withstands frequent trailering, beaching, and launching. Its unique formula allows unlimited dry time to launch, so you can paint in the fall or winter.
- Hydrocoat Technology
- Hydrocoat Product Data Sheet
- Top 10 Reasons To Apply Water-Based Bottom Paint
- Hydrocoat Spanish Product Data Sheet
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.