Dometic Proheat X30 Auxiliary Heater
The Dometic Proheat X30 provides pre-heat and auxiliary heat to help equipment and passengers perform in the coldest environments. The X30 integrates and smartly adapts to virtually any application to provide reliable performance. Combining new innovative technologies and over 25 years of heater know-how, the X30 is ready whenever and wherever. 9600026644 PH0350
- Modulating Heat Output to suit changing heating system parameters and load: 15 to 31 kBTU/hr
- Closed Loop Combustion Control using integrated O2 Sensor for dependable performance
- Adaptive Smart Controls for optimum system temperature and heater longevity
- 10 to 30 VDC Input Voltage: Self-selects to match application
- Low Pressure Fuel Nozzle for safe and reliable cold start ability
- Flexible installation and control options to fit many different applications
- Single unit capable of heating both equipment & passenger compartment
Note: Installation parts are not included allowing you the choice to purchase only what you need for your install.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
General Warranty Statement
Two Year Warranty
Proheat X30 is backed by a two year parts and labor warranty and is supported by a network of Authorized Proheat Dealers across the United States and Canada. For specific terms, contact Prohear ar Proheat.com
All products described in this warranty manual are subject to the following warranty statement; any deviations and/or exceptions for a particular product will be documented in the section describing the warranty for that particular product. The warranties described in this document cover the failure of Proheat products (manufactured by Marine Canada Acquisition Inc. DBA SEASTAR SOLUTIONS)*.
Products listed herein that are the result of defects in Proheat materials and/or workmanship, under normal use and service. The Proheat warranty is not applicable to failures caused by abuse, neglect, or repair location workmanship.
* Throughout this document references are made to SeaStar Solutions and Proheat which are operating names of Marine Canada Acquisition Inc. and as such should be treated the same. In addition, this warranty is only valid with respect to products purchased from Proheat and its authorized dealers and resellers and is not transferable.