ePaint, SN-1 Ablative Antifouling Paint - Copper and TBT Free
ePaint SN-1 has been specified by the U.S. Coast Guard for a decade and is used on over 95% of the aluminum fleet. ePaint SN-1 is also authorized for use on U.S. Navy aluminum ships, U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, NOAA, National Park Service, and State & municipal police, fire, harbormaster and natural resource agency boats.Product Description:
ePaint SN-1 is the only copper and tributyltin-free alternative antifouling paint for heavy duty applications. Formerly only available for use by U.S. government agencies, SN-1 is EPA registered and now approved for use on commercial vessels and commercial application. SN-1 is recommended for boats in fresh and saltwater. SN-1 offers excellent antifouling protection in even the harshest marine environments. SN-1 features ePaint's patented photo-active technology and Sea Nine 211N active, a potent broad spectrum biocide that prevents both hard and soft-type fouling and is also winner of the EPA's first Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award for its non-persistent effects on the environment. SN-1 is compatible over most popular antifouling paints and easy for commercial applicators to apply. Like all ePaint's, SN-1 is copper-free and will not promote corrosion on aluminum, steel or metal parts. SN-1 is perfect for all boats and hull types.
- All aluminum, steel, and fiberglass hull types
- Vessels needing heavy duty antifouling protection
- Boats that have paint commercially applied
- Best antifoulant for commercial and government vessels including but not limited to:
- Utility Boats
- Crew Boats
- Patrol Boats
- Vessel Assist
- Emergency Response, Police and Fire Boats
- Transport Vessels
- Fishing Boats
- Military Assault Craft
- Superior antifouling performance and protection
- Features the SeaNine211N active to prevent bacterial slime, algae, barnacles, tubeworms, hydroids, bryozoa, tunicates and diatoms
- Incorporates E-Paint's Patented photo-active technology for additional protection against hard type fouling
- Self Polishing finish controls release of active materials and prevents old paint build up
- Easy to apply and compatible over most popular antifouling paints and barrier coats
- Unlimited coat to launch time, paint in the fall before winter storage
- Safe to haul boats in and out of the water
- Perfect for any boat, out-drives, and running gear
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.