Tempress ProBax Orthopedic Boat Seat, Blue / Gray / Carbon
Tempress ProBax Boat Seat, Blue/Gray/Carbon
Tempress ProBax Boat Seat provides proven back support that promotes better posture, reduced back aches, and true comfort. Tempress teamed up with leading U.S. Spinal Surgeons and Ergonomic Experts to create the break-thru patented ProBax Boat Seat. The ProBax is the only boat seat clinically proven to provide optimal long-term back and upper body support. Each ProBax seat comes equipped with a patented dual core foam support system in both base and back and it is only available through TEMPRESS.
ProBax Boat Seats are also water resistant and durable for prolonged use. ProBax Seats are sewn with UV and abrasion-resistant polyester thread and covered in 30-oz. marine-grade vinyl to stand up to all the elements. A universal seat bolt pattern is molded into the frame to accept any 5-1/4" mounting system or pedestal. Stainless steel mounting hardware with Loctite patch is included.
- Proven back support to promote better posture, reduced back aches, and true comfort
- Engineered with input from spinal surgeons and ergonomic seat experts
- Accounts for water chop, long sitting sessions, and repetitive fishing motions
- Provides optimal long-term back and upper-body support
- UV Resistant materials â€“ rugged polypropylene seat shell
- Heavy duty 30 oz marine grade vinyl shields against stains and mildew
- ABYC H-31 Compliant, exceeds the highest standards for safety in boating
- Easy installation; accepts any 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" mounting system or boat seat pedestal
- Ideal for helm seats, pedestal fishing seats, ice shelters, duck blinds and even mobility scooters
- Weight Limit 250 lbs
- Made in USA
SHIPPING & RETURNS
TEMPRESS Products warrants that the products described in this warranty are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one 1 year with respect to vinyl covered and/or upholstered products and one 1 year with respect to plastic products and plastic components of products, such time periods beginning on the original date of purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.