Transom Fender - 10" x 22"
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
The Transom Fender by Taylor Made is C shaped to fit most swim platforms up to 4" thick or sailboat transom corners. An molded in 3/4" diameter tube allows a securing line to pass from end to end while a contoured shape helps the fender grip the transom or swim platform. Made from soft, flexible vinyl with a rubber sports ball inflation valve to adjust the level of firmness, the Transom Fender is a great multi-use fender to add to your boats fender options.
- Uniquely shaped transom fender to fit stern of sailboat or swim platform
- Soft flexible vinyl construction
- Rubber sports ball inflation valve
- 3/4" pass-through tube for securing line
- Contoured shape helps grip fendering location
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.