Mooring Snubber, LineSaver by Taylor Made
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
$49.47 to $89.01
Taylor Made's LineSaver Mooring Snubbers are made from super elastic, natural isoprene rubber. These snubbers prevent line breakage due to sudden jolting and excess stretching that can take a line beyond its parting strength. They also provide your boat maximum protection against the stress caused by wind, waves, and wakes.
- No tools needed to install
- Locks lines safely and securely
- Self-locking internal system eliminates chafing
- 3 sizes to match line diameter
Rubber Mooring Snubber, Taylor Made, 5/8" Line Size, Black
Line Size: 5/8"
Rubber Mooring Snubber, Taylor Made, 3/8" Line Size
Line Size: 3/8"
Rubber Mooring Snubber, Taylor Made, 3/4" Line Size
Line Size: 3/4"
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.