Mustang Survival Elite Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD
Push the limits with the Elite 28 Inflatable PFD - a performance life jacket without compromise that you'll wear while boating and during other water activities. Mustang Survival uses their 3D chassis construction so the Elite 28 stays put at high speeds, lets you move the way you want and NEED to and provides automatic inflation powered by Hydrostatic Inflator Technology. The 3D chassis reduces drag at speed, the wide shoulder system eliminates neck fatigue, a wicking mesh liner improves all-day comfort, dual-side adjusters ease fit and an exclusive sleek inflation handle prevents snags. The bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell provides 28 lb buoyancy when inflated and improves visibility in a rescue scenario.
- Approval: USCG - UL1180 - Inflatable PFDs 160.076 - Type V (Commercial Use); Type III (Recreational Use)
- Uses Re-arm Kit A (Model # MA5183)
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology will automatically inflate under water pressure, not inadvertently in rain, spray or humidity
- Discreet manual inflation handle prevents snags, and allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- Provides 28lb (125N) buoyancy when inflated - more than 1.5 times the buoyancy of standard foam PFDs
- Aerodynamic 3D chassis reduces drag at high speeds
- Shaped for optimum mobility and all day comfort
- Wide shoulder system eliminates neck fatigue
- Lightweight fabric shell, also used in the body armor industry
- Wicking mesh liner improves breathability
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility*
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Intuitive side adjusters
Recommended Uses: Offshore, Severe Weather, Offshore Sailing/Fishing
- Size: Adult Universal
- Age: 16 yrs +
- Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg) +
- Chest: 30" - 52", 76cm - 132cm
- Approvals: Recreational: USCG Type III, Commercial: USCG Type V
Lifetime Outerwear, Base Layers, Gear haulers bags, Gloves
Two Years Kids foam Floatation, Inflatable Flotation, Dry suits
Three Years Adult foam Flotation, All other Products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.