- Each lever operates separately either the throttle or shift
- For use with Ultraflex C2, C8, MACHZero and all 33C style engine control cables
- Ultraflex C22 and all 43C style cables require K22 connection kit
- Suitable for use with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Flush mount suitable for exposed positions such as flying bridge
- Made of marine aluminum with chrome plated lever
- Adjustable brake to avoid throttle creep and positive detent for shift. Both can be adjusted from the outside
- Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543 Q included prevents in-gear starting
- Straight Levers, Throttle Only
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Two Year Limited Warranty. Uflex USA, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured by Uflex USA, Inc or Ultraflex S.p.A. and sold by Ulflex USA to the retail purchaser that for two 2 years after the date of manufacture to be free from defects due to material or workmanship, subject to the exclusions below. Improper installation VOIDS this warranty. Installation should only be attempted by a trained and qualified technician.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.