Uflex, Single Lever, Dual Function, Side Mount Control B400
Uflex, B400 Series Single Lever, Dual Function, Side Mount Control uses AISI 316 stainless steel lever and bezel with a sleek, no protrusion design ideal for sailboats. The B400's universal control mechanism allows for both "push' and "pull" for throttle and shift, push button warm up, and accepts 33C style cables. The B400 will also accept BRP, Mercury Gen I and Gen II cables with optional adapters.
- 316 stainless steel lever and flange for a better resistance in the marine environment
- Enables safe, easy shifting by preventing gear engagement unless engine is idling
- May be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
- Easily adjustable brake tension release system provided
- Neutral push-in button allows throttle operation for engine warm up
- Included neutral safety switch (X41 - 38130 F) prevents in-gear starting
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X41 safety switch is installed
The Uflex B400 Series Single Lever, Dual Function, Side Mount Control can be used with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C22:
- Ultraflex C2, C8, MACHZero cables require no kit
- Ultraflex C14, MACH14 cables require connection kit K71 - 42082 T
- Ultraflex C5, C16. MACH5 cables require connection kit K72 - 42083 V
- Ultraflex C36, MACH36 cables require connection kit K73 - 42084 X
Two Year Limited Warranty. Uflex USA, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured by Uflex USA, Inc or Ultraflex S.p.A. and sold by Ulflex USA to the retail purchaser that for two 2 years after the date of manufacture to be free from defects due to material or workmanship, subject to the exclusions below. Improper installation VOIDS this warranty. Installation should only be attempted by a trained and qualified technician.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.