Xtreme Dual-Function Side Mount Engine Control, Black, No Cut Off Switch
Side Mount Extreme Controls are dual function, throttle/shift, controls with advanced features boaters will appreciate. The black handle on these SeaStar controls have comfortable grip and ergonomic placement of the trim button so your thumb is naturally placed for easy control. Seastar Solutions Xtreme Series Side Mount Controls provide an incredibly smooth and positive control feel and offer easy installation for use with any engine.
- Dual action lever (throttle and shift control on one handle)
- Suitable for most single engine boats
- Can be used in dual station boats with the optional DS unit (sold separately)
- Controls include start-in-gear protection
- Neutral interlock standard
- Neutral “warm up” button for throttle only operation
- Drag adjustment on all controls
- Easy installation and set up
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Trim & Tilt options available
- “Easy-on” connections can be configured in either push or pull actuation modes
- Match seamlessly with SeaStar 3300/33C Xtreme control cables
- Accepts a range of OEM cables
Submitted by: Nick K. Answer: Yes, this will connect up to Mercruiser Alpha One, Gen 1 cables
Question: How do I find engine parts for my boat's motor?
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.