Xtreme Dual-Function Side Mount Engine Control, Chrome with Cut Off Switch
The Xtreme Side Mount Control with its Chrome and Black finish looks great while delivering a positive control feel and incredibly smooth action on any boat. Xtreme Side Mount Controls include Engine Cut Off and trim and tilt options are available. The shapely, balanced handle design provides an secure grip for all hand sizes. Neutral interlock, neutral throttle warm-up, and start-in-gear protection are standard features on all Xtreme Side Mount Controls.
- Dual action lever - throttle and shift control on one handle
- Neutral “warm up” button for throttle only operation
- Start in gear protection
- Neutral Interlock
- Engine cut off switch
- Drag adjustment to prevent throttle slippage
- Suitable for most single engine boats
- Can be used in dual station boats with the DS unit (sold separately)
- Easy installation and set up
- Trim & Tilt options available
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Designed for use with both 3300/33C universal and OEM shift and throttle cables
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.