A/M-24 All Clear Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Jacket (PFD)
The Onyx A/M-24 All-Clear inflatable life jacket has everything except the bulk. This lightweight, low profile inflatable PFD has an All-Clear™ viewing window that shows red or green for an at-a-glance look to make sure the inflatable life jacket is properly armed and ready to use. GREEN: Good to go. RED. Need to Rearm. Lightweight and low profile, this U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket converts from Automatic/Manual to Manual Only inflation for those time when you want the convenience of kayaking, canoeing, or fly-fishing activities where there is a good chance you may get wet or could end up in the water. If this happens, you just pull the "inflate" cord so the vest will inflate and keep you floating safely. and offers a minimum buoyancy of 24 lbs.
U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD) with Type III Performance Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Air.Life Jacket Re-Arm Kit Cross-Reference
Onyx A/M-24 All Clear Automatic / Manual Inflatable Life Jacket (PFD)
- This inflatable life jacket sports a clear window that shows red or green for an at-a-glance look to make sure it is properly armed & ready to use.
- Convertible from AUTO/MANUAL inflation to MANUAL ONLY inflation
- Front zipper closure for a low profile, secure fit to manage excess webbing
- Secure Pull - clips to life jacket; allows for quick release when pulled for inflation
- Dual adjustments with "webbing locks" to manage excess webbing
- V-back for comfort and faster donning
- 1.5" body belt
- Protective cover uses durable nylon oxford
- Extended sizing fits up to a 65" chest
- For replacement CO2 cylinder, use Onyx A/M-24 All Clear Rearming Kit #1357
Lifetime Outerwear, Base Layers, Gear haulers bags, Gloves
Two Years Kids foam Floatation, Inflatable Flotation, Dry suits
Three Years Adult foam Flotation, All other Products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.