Single Lever Side Mount Controller, Dual Function without Trim, Uflex B183
Uflex B183 Single Lever Side Mount Controller, Dual Function for throttle and shift without trim control switch. The Uflex B183 is suitable for boats with outboards, inboard and I/O engines.
- Single lever control for throttle and shift
- Install horizontally or vertically on the port or starboard side of the boat
- Painted marine aluminum
- Brake tension device adjustable from outside
- Neutral safety switch
- Pull-out handle for warm-up
The B183 control lever can be used with:
- All Uflex control cables except C4, C36, and MACH36
- Mercury, current BRP/OMC, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, and Volvo style cables
- 33C style cables
- Ultraflex C5, C16, MACH5 and Mercury cables requires connection kit 34730 U, K35 not included
- Ultraflex C22 and C23 cables requires kit 39964 L, KB1 not included
Two Year Limited Warranty. Uflex USA, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured by Uflex USA, Inc or Ultraflex S.p.A. and sold by Ulflex USA to the retail purchaser that for two 2 years after the date of manufacture to be free from defects due to material or workmanship, subject to the exclusions below. Improper installation VOIDS this warranty. Installation should only be attempted by a trained and qualified technician.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.